5 things that you may have not known about me...
1. When I was 18 I was a horse midwife. I worked with thoroughbreds and was solely responsible for up to 200 heavily pregnant mares per night. Delivering babies and taking care of sick ones. Did you know that sound travels really far at night?
2. I have a black belt in Tae Know Do. I earned this level when I was a teenager. I started martial arts to protect myself from bullying at school and I stopped training when I reached my goal. Fighting was not for me, I didn't like getting hurt or hurting others!
3. Before I became a mother, I worked as a mortician. I was fascinated with the body and internal mechanics. Forensics was something that I would have done if I had my time over again, so this job satisfied some of those interests. Pregnancy ended that career. I haven't told many people as it usually "Freaks them out!!!" ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. As a child I got to drive an armoured personal carrier. My father was in the army, head of infantry and on the odd occasion we would take some tanks out and have a day of driving and BBQ's. It was exhilarating and scary all at the same time.
5. I was adopted and raised in an English family. That family bar one, are now deceased. Luckily I found some of my natural family close to 20 years ago. I remember meeting my half brother about 6 years ago and realised that I passed him nearly every day, never knowing who he was. He drove the school bus to Nowra. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I'd love to hear some interesting stories about you! :)